跨境电商(客服)常用英语

外贸日报
外贸日报
外贸日报
9332
文章
12
评论
2019年8月11日11:15:22 评论 4,000

跨境电商(客服)常用英语

跨境电商不懂英语怎么办

谷歌翻译:https://translate.google.cn/

百度翻译:https://fanyi.baidu.com/

跨境电商客服常用英语大全

附件是……,请参阅。

Please kindly find the attached ……

Attached please kindly find the ……

Enclosed is the ……, please kindly find it.

Attached you will find……

 

我已经收到您的邮件。

I have received your email (yesterday/last week/this morning……).

Your email has been received.

 

非常感谢您的回信。

Thanks very much for your early reply.

Thank you for your email.

 

我明白您的意思。

I know what you mean.

I understand what you mean.

Got it. (*非常口语化,适合于关系很熟悉的同事朋友之间。)

 

我不太明白您的意思。

I do not quite understand what you meant.

I have some problem understanding what you meant.

 

能具体解释一下么?您能在说的清楚一点么?

Could you please put it in a clearer way?

Could you please explain it in detail?

Could you please further explain it?

What do you mean exactly by saying……?

 

如有问题,请随时和我联系。

Contact me if you have any problem.

If there is any uncertainty, feel free to contact me.

Call me if you have any problem.

 

如有建议,请指出。

Please let me know if anything needs to be improved.

Your advice/suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

 

我会进一步修改/检查的。

I will further modify it.

I will further check it.

 

一旦确认,我会立刻/第一时间通知您的。

Once confirmed, I will let you know immediately.

Once confirmed, I will notice you ASAP.

(*ASAP=as soon as possible 尽快)

 

希望尽快得到您的回复。

I’m looking forward to your early reply.

Your promote reply will be greatly appreciated.

Your early reply will be highly appreciated.

 

谢谢。

Thanks a lot.

Thank you very much.

Many thanks. (*用于关系熟悉的同事朋友间。)

 

希望您一切都好/万事如意。

I hope everything goes well with you.

I wish you all the best.

 

我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空?

I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben。

 

十月三十号(周四),老时间,开会。

We’d like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time。

 

下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。

Let’s make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time。

 

我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。

I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XX project。

 

如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。

Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows。

 

谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。

Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule。

 

期待您的反馈建议!

Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon。

 

你对计划方面有什么想法?下一步我们应该怎么做?

What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed?

 

您若是能够就用户行为方面提供更多的信息就太感激了!

It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user’s behavior。

 

如果可以,我希望你能负责这件事情。

At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue。

 

对造成的误解我真诚道歉!

I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding!

 

很抱歉现在才进行询问,但是我们需要尽快核实执行信息。

I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP。

 

如果你能马上回复,讲不胜感激。

Thank you very much if you can answer it immediately.

 

可以请你在明天以前回复吗?

Can you please reply before tomorrow?

 

这是我们的最低价,如果这个价格你不能下订单的话,我们只能非常遗憾地把你们的订货需求转向其他供应者了。

if at this lowest prices you can not make an order with us ,we are sorry to say that you can only switch your requirements to others suppliers.

 

下面我想提出包装问题讨论一下

The next thing I'd like to bring up for discussion is packing.

 

我很想听听你们就包装问题发表意见。

We'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.

 

请报价并说明包装情况。

Please make an offer indicating the packing.

 

你们对包装的意见将转达给厂商。

Your opinions on packing will be passed on to our manufacturers.

 

我们已经通知厂商按你们的要求包装。

We've informed the manufacturer to have them packed as per your instruction.

 

我相信新包装定会使您的客户满意。

I'm sure the new packing will give your clients satisfaction.

 

一般地,合同价格中已经包括了包装费用。

Normally, packing charge is included in the contract price.

 

包装的关键是防潮。

The crux of packing lies in protecting the goods from moisture.

 

机器包装必须防湿、防潮、防锈、防震。

The machines must be well protected against dampness, moisture, rust and shock.

 

由于轮船两天后就起航,我们来不及更换包装。

We can not afford time to change the packing because the ship will sail after two days.

 

请细心包装此货。

Please pack the goods very carefully.

 

您一定发现我们产品的包装美观讲究。

I think you'll find the packing beautiful and quite well-done.

 

我们已经特意加固包装,以便使货物万一遭到的损坏减小到最低程度。

We have especially reinforced out pacing in order to minimize the extent of any possible damage to the goods.

外贸日报
  • 本文由 发表于 2019年8月11日11:15:22
  • 除非特殊声明,本站文章均为原创,转载请务必保留本文链接
韩国跨境电商平台:UNIT808 外贸百科

韩国跨境电商平台:UNIT808

韩国跨境电商平台:UNIT808,平台上销售的产品可以同时在 we make price、NAVER两家韩国本土平台展示。 UNIT808 入驻优势: 1、销售手续费由原来的15%降到12%; 2、免...
跨境电商收款方式 国际结算

跨境电商收款方式

跨境电商收款方式方式有很多,下面给大家介绍现在的跨境电商收款方式都有哪些。 1.Lazada收款方式: Payoneer是目前Lazada为国内电商唯一指定的收款渠道,只需一个Payoneer账户即可...
东南亚跨境电商平台有哪些 外贸干货

东南亚跨境电商平台有哪些

东南亚跨境电商平台: 1.Lazada Lazada(来赞达),东南亚地区最大的在线购物网站之一,成立于2012年。获得德国创业孵化器RocketInternet桑威尔兄弟(SamwerBrother...
跨境电商流程图 外贸干货

跨境电商流程图

跨境电商流程图 1、模式描述:电商物品在成为订单之后,即在境外打包成小包裹,通过邮政、快件渠道进口。 2、实施区域:邮政快件监管中心、邮政国际邮件处理中心、机场快件监管中心。 3、跨境物流;小包进境、...
匿名

发表评论

匿名网友 填写信息