(1) Thank you for you L/C No.xxxxxx issued xxxxBank, Los Angeles Branch dated February 5, 2000.
(2) We are very pleased to receive your L/C No.YUC9022 established by the National Bank of Bangladesh dated March 1, 2001 against S/C No.98DXB15.
(3) However, we are sorry to find it contains the following discrepancies.
(4) But the following points are in discrepancy with the stipulations of our S/C No. ERT12.
(5) As to the description of the goods, please change the “trading” to“trad”.
(6) Please delete the clause “The invoice evidences that the goods are packed in wooden cases,” and insert the wording “The invoice evidences that the goods are packed in seaworthy cartons.”
(7) Thank you for your kind cooperation. Please see to it that the L/C amendment reaches us within next week, otherwise we cannot effect punctual shipment