外贸开发信结尾怎么写?

外贸日报
外贸日报
外贸日报
8928
文章
8
评论
2019年2月13日09:33:51 评论 1,557

外贸开发信结尾怎么写?

外贸开发信首先是标题要能够吸引更多读者打开你的邮件,然后就是内容。很多人反映结尾不知道怎么写才能给客户留下礼貌和良好的服务印象。下面为大家提供一些开发信结尾模板,有需要的同学可尽情参考。

1.We shall be very glad to handle for you at very low commission charges.

我方将很愉快与贵方合作,收费低廉。

2.It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.

我方如有机会同样效劳贵方,将不胜欣慰。

3.We assure you of our best services at all times.

我方保证向贵方随时提供最佳服务。

4.We shall appreciate it very much if you will give our bid your favorable consideration.

如承优惠考虑报价,不胜感激。

5.We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.

如承赐示具体要求,不胜感激。

6.We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.

贵方对此悉心关照,不胜感激。

7.We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.

对贵方在此事中的慷慨之举,深表感谢。

8.Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.

有劳贵方,不胜感激。

9.We take this opportunity to re-emphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything possible to give you whatever information you desire.

我们借此机会再此强调,定会尽力随时提供贵方所需的信息。

10.This places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit.

这样可以使我方经营者具有很强的竞争力,还可获得最大的利润。

11.We have always been able to supply these firms with their monthly requirements without interruption.

我方始终能供应这些公司每月所需的数量,从无间断。

12.We are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous prices for higher quality merchandise.

我们始终能向贵方提供品质最佳的产品,报价最为优惠。

13.We solicit a continuance of your confidence and support.

恳请贵方继续给予信任,大力支持。

14.We spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you.

我方将不遗余力为贵方效劳。

15.If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.

贵公司若有所需求,我公司定尽力效劳。

16.We are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.

收到贵方大宗订货,不胜感激。

17.It will be greatly appreciated if you will kindly send us your samples.

如承惠寄样品,则不胜感激。

18.We should be grateful for your trial order.

如承试订货,不胜感激。

19.Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.

对贵方之盛情,不胜感谢。

20.We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.

不胜感激贵方对此事的关照。

外贸日报
  • 本文由 发表于 2019年2月13日09:33:51
  • 除非特殊声明,本站文章均为原创,转载请务必保留本文链接
外贸开发信标题怎么写 外贸干货

外贸开发信标题怎么写

外贸开发信在国际贸易实践中发挥的作用占据的比重很大,对于外贸开发信自身而言,它的标题的拟定十分重要,将会直接或间接影响到客户的阅读欲望。那么我们如何写好一封外贸开发信的标题呢?再次我给大家提出了一些建...
实用的外贸开发信中文模板 外贸干货

实用的外贸开发信中文模板

在外贸工作中,书写各种外贸函电内容占据了很大部分的工作内容比例,而外贸开发信便是各种外贸函电中一个具体而又十分重要的工作内容。对于外贸业务员而言,外贸开发信如同一个试金石,我们通过不断向客户发送外贸开...
外贸开发信主题原则 外贸干货

外贸开发信主题原则

外贸开发信主题行是每个企业所有者在某些时候必须处理的问题,一些企业主已经在网上展示了他们的经验和建议。虽然每个个体都是不一样的(对我有用的东西,可能不适合你)。话虽如此,但在开发信主题行的写作上,还是...
匿名

发表评论

匿名网友 填写信息